The Music Festival welcomes the participation of a limited number of Foodservice Vendors, subject to the following:
- Cooking Smokers are NOT permitted.
- The following are mandated by the City of Markham as part of their Zero Waste program.
- Styrofoam cups, plates etc. are NOT permitted.
- Single serve condiment packages (eg mustard, ketchup, sugar) are NOT permitted.
- Vendors are encouraged to use compostable or recyclable forms of cutlery as opposed to the plastic form.
- Vendors are responsible for proper disposal and removal from the Festival site of waste generated by their operation. Use of the city waste receptacles is not permitted.
- Vendor practices must conform to the requirements of the York Region Public Health (YRPH) Department for Special Events.
- Where applicable vendors must conform to TSSA requirements governing use of propane.
If you are interested and feel that you qualify under the above, please complete and submit the online application below. The information will be reviewed and a response issued within 10 days. If accepted, a contract and information on schedule, Terms and Conditions and payment options will be emailed, along with YRPH documentation to be completed and returned.
For Truck and Trailer based vendors, photos of your vehicle, along with the overall length and height are to be submitted as part of the application. Photos can be sent by email to email@example.com (maximum 4 MB) or posted on your website.
Please note that the Festival does not provide water or electrical service. If you wish to bring a generator, it must be classified as silent.
The Festival reserves the right to deny the use of a generator if we deem it to be a noise nuisance.
Display tables, chairs, tents etc. must be supplied and erected/removed by the exhibitor. These may be left in place overnight on Friday. The street is patrolled by security but the festival assumes no responsibility for any theft or damage which may occur during that time.
Booth locations will be assigned based on the best location to handle your product with due consideration to nearby craft vendors.